Magic

At Scrapartist they have a new Artist-to-Artist collaboration of SA designers. This is my page with the part of SherrieJD, called Bad Fog




SherrieJD and Tangie Baxter teamed up again and made a special holliday edition for the art dolls collection, it's so fun to play with. I made an ATC


dressed myself up for the challenge in the Altered Hearts Zine of december (it won't be long before the next one comes out)




and last but not least, I provided some entertainment for Santa, now he's got time to relax!




I've also entered the Art Journal Caravan of Tangie Baxter at Scrapbookgraphics.


There is a weekly project so at the end of the year I should have lots of pages!
My gallery link is in the sideline.





Reacties

sally zei…
love love love your altered cards, Diane!!! I want to do real ones soon, but gotta get some projects done first!! thanks for the inspiration!! yipee!!
katg1006 zei…
Diane that is stunning!! I love the altered project as you as an elf - your make such an adorable elf!!! :)
Che zei…
I am with Kat, you make such an adorable elf! Love it!!
schneeflocke zei…
wow, the first one is amazing!
I was once on Sherrie and Tangie's CT - it's great to see what they come up with now!
Elisa zei…
Diane all these look fantastic! I've always loved altered projects but can never do them the way I'd like.

Love the one of you as an elf!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Torso