I scrapped a picture of Haye, with Merkeley Designs latest kit called Lady Buggin. Perfect for him because it has his favourite new colours. Red, White and Black. This is probably what I will see of him all summer! The back of him while he is on the water.




And I scrapped an old picture of Maya. I used the copycat template for June. You can download the template at Oscraps and play along in the challenge.


This is a page, the M page, scrapped with the ABC white space templates of Biograffity. I also used La-Tee-Dah, a music kit by Sally's Angelworks and Jodie McNally.



And a page with a template by Crystal Livesay, scrapped with a kit by Kitty Designs, the collab with Kasia, called Daylicious






Reacties

Lots of Scrapping!! I love them all...I really love the use of the copy cat template!! SUPER CUTE!! and LOVE LOVE the new BLOG BLING!!!

Linda

Populaire posts van deze blog

Torso