Challenges at Oscraps!

Three Paper Peonies is one the the newest designers at Oscraps, she is in the spotlight!
You can find her designs here,

I played with her kit Then and Now and made this:



I plan to do all september challenges at Oscraps this month, and Tinamarie (Creations by Tinamarie) has a freebie and challenge for you.
When you sign up for her newsletter, you get her Harvest of Memories kit and when you play her challenge you can win a coupon to her store. Read all about it here.

I made this:





This is my layout for the september Journaling challenge by Selena:





My layout for the september colour challenge by Linda








and my layout for the september copycat challenge by Clara




I used the latest Oscraps collab BOLD








And for the Web Inspiration challenge by Chris is made this:













I already showed my Art Journal Page for the Creative Techniques challenge, so that leaves me with 1 challenge to go, the Photo challenge by Helen.






Reacties

Tina O'Flynn zei…
Wow!!! Diane, that is a LOT of challenges. I just love all of your layouts!!!! Well done!!!
Tina
Tina O'Flynn zei…
And thank you so much for posting my challenge on your blog!!!!
Tina

Populaire posts van deze blog